Microsoft Dynamics Integration Services
Microsoft Dynamics is a line of familiar, adaptable enterprise resource planning (ERP) and customer relationship management (CRM) solutions designed to meet almost any business need and help people make important business decisions confidently. For enterprises of various sizes, small, midsize and large, G&G developers and consultants are engaged in MS Dynamics integration, implementation, and development projects, in addition to Microsoft Dynamics support. Dynamics works like and with familiar Microsoft software—easing adoption and reducing the risks in implementing a new solution. These solutions automate and streamline financial, business intelligence, and supply chain processes in a way that can help one drive business success. There are 300,000 businesses that use Microsoft Dynamics applications and 10,000 Microsoft Dynamics reselling partners worldwide.
Businesses today face unprecedented challenges and opportunities. In this world, the Dynamic Business thrives, capitalizing on every opportunity to compete in a landscape where the growing risks require a new breed of business. Microsoft Dynamics addresses the key needs in today’s business which are:
- Connect with customers and suppliers
- Gain better business insight
- More productive people and processes
- Manage organizational growth
- Manage financial accountability and compliance
- Reduce IT costs
- Respond to changing business conditions
Benefits of Microsoft Dynamics software:
- Simple to learn and use
- Drives value for your business
- Delivers agility in the face of rapid change
- Provides ongoing Microsoft support
- Lets you work with a partner near you
Microsoft Dynamics is a line of enterprise resource planning (ERP) and customer relationship management (CRM) applications:
Enterprise Resource Planning
Software solutions help integrate finance, accounting, manufacturing, project, retail and other supply chain management business processes.
Customer Relationship Management
Software solutions work within Microsoft Outlook to help companies manage sales, marketing, and customer service operation
Microsoft Dynamics ERP is an enterprise resource planning application primarily geared toward midsize organizations as well as subsidiaries and divisions of larger organizations. Microsoft Dynamics ERP includes five primary products:
- 1) Microsoft Dynamics AX (formerly Axapta)–This ERP solution is focused towards companies having several divisions and doing business across locations where compliance of business processes and best practices is a must.
- 2) Microsoft Dynamics GP (formerly Great Plains Software)—It is primarily focused towards mid size companies and divisions of larger enterprises. It is capable of connecting business processes across the organization and supporting unique business processes.
- 3) Microsoft Dynamics NAV (formerly Navision)—Microsoft Dynamics NAV comes with strong financial features and helps small and midsize companies to streamline specialized and industry specific business processes.
- 4) Microsoft Dynamics SL (formerly Solomon IV)— It is mainly focused on project based and distribution centric enterprises. Its project accounting and project management feature help project based companies to manage their on premise projects separately and projects at different locations.
- 5) Microsoft Dynamics C5 (formerly Concorde C5)— It is intended to assist with finance, manufacturing, supply chains, analytics andelectronic commerce for small and medium-sized enterprises. Value-added resellers (VAR)s as well as customers can have full access to the business logic source code, and it has a reputation as being easy to customize.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM is a multi-lingual customer relationship management application from Microsoft that provides sales, service, and marketing capabilities, and includes Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online.
Microsoft dynamics CRM software’s major components are MSSQL database, web services layer, system services layer, query processor, processor for secured ad-hoc queries using XML, plug-ins and reporting services. The SDK provided with the application builds on the platform for customization or integration. The web services layer manages the communication of applications, with other components and the database, developed for enhancing functioning, the server platform is responsible for creating domain specific objects and provide building blocks of the application. The incoming and outgoing E-mails are processed by the Microsoft exchange server. Management Reporter for Microsoft Dynamics ERP is a financial reporting and analysis solution. Users can easily create income statements, balance sheet statements, cash flow statements and other financial reports without needing IT assistance. Reports can be stored in a centralized Report Library along with external supporting files. Security on reports and files may be controlled using Windows Authentication and SQL Server.
Microsoft Dynamics offers ERP and CRM solutions for a range of industries. Solution providers build on the standard functionality in Microsoft Dynamics ERP and Microsoft Dynamics CRM applications to deliver industry-specific solutions through a network of channel partners. Industry solutions for Microsoft Dynamics ERP address needs for the following industries:
- Financial services
- Professional services
- Public Sectors
- Not for Profit
1) SAP Business One is integrated ERP software that targets the business requirements of small and midsize enterprises; it competes with Microsoft Dynamics globally.
2) SAP Business ByDesign is a hosted solution which is based on the SAP R/3 core. It is marketed towards small to medium enterprises (SME) who require an ERP and CRM solution that can grow with the business. Prices start from $149 USD per user per month.
3) Sage Business Solutions provides end-to-end financial accounting software, ERP software, CRM software, and business intelligence (BI) software solutions to small, midsize, and large businesses.
4) NetSuite is a vendor of on-demand, integrated business management software suites for mid-market enterprises and divisions of large companies.
5) Epicor develops enterprise software targeted at mid-market companies primarily in the manufacturing, distribution, retail, hospitality, and services industries.
6) Blackbaud develops a suite of financial management products designed towards higher education and non-profit organizations.
MS Dynamics Solutions integration (for Navision, AX, GP, CRM and others) may enhance your Enterprise productivity
The Microsoft Dynamics suite of products helps businesses be more productive and their investments in existing systems last longer.The family of Microsoft Dynamic solutions works with widely used applications, like the Microsoft Office system, and with leading technologies, such as Microsoft servers and Microsoft .NET. Microsoft Dynamics solutions are designed to work with your existing systems and to function like Microsoft Office system products, which are familiar to many people. As a result, existing staff will require less training and development time to effectively utilize these solutions. Microsoft Dynamics encourages an individualized user experience where staff can customize and automate tasks according to their preferences and work styles, resulting in better individual productivity and greater business insight.